Christine presented her 5 top tips on health and wellbeing at Squire Patton Boggs, these are:
- Self awareness – Understand yourself and your limits. Understand what works and what doesn’t. You may not know exactly what is wrong, but you can often tell what doesn’t feel right .
- Pause – It is easy and incredibly worthwhile to recalibrate and settle the mind with a few good deep breaths. Whenever I am feeling a little stressed or overwhelmed I take 5 deep breaths, which can be as little as 30 seconds! I can then focus and make a better decision on what I need to do next.
- Consistency – Create good habits and stick at them
- Prioritise – Decide between what is important for you and what can be dealt with at a later date, everything cannot be important at the same time.
- Smile – Instant relaxation!